New DM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we need 2 players in that position, Sangare and Wendel, we could probably get the pair of them for he same price as Allan.

Think we need 2 players in that position, Sangare and Wendel, we could probably get the pair of them for he same price as Allan.

Think we need one Defensive Mid and one creative.

CDM - Allan / Sangare
CDM - Delph back up

CM - Rabiot
CM - Gomes back up

With skateboard kid and Gbamin 5th/6th if emergency calls for it.

Realistically we could probably get both Sangare & Rabiot for £20 million each in the current market. I also think Allan will go for around that in the end as no one will pay what Napoli want for a 29 year old.

Amongst all the big names mentioned, who I agree we should be in for. There is that Hojbjerg feller at Southampton, who has a year left on his contract and wants out. Only 24 and briefly played with Ancelotti when he was at Bayern.

Mind you, there are rumours that Spurs may be interested in, so we will probably go for sdhujdhsuidgh from FC Mainz in the Bundesliga instead.

Holgate’s played about 3 games there and we would then need a new CB and keep Keane.

Also when he moved into midfield v Utd for the last, how ever many minutes it was. I thought he was very average and gave the away very cheaply more than once.

Keep in best position and let him get better, than moving him around

We need 2. I was hoping to get one this summer then the other one next summer and move Delph out.
I think they could have been looking at 2 anyway. couldn’t really rely on Gomes or Gbamin to play 40/50 games next season on the back of bad injuries.

And to be left with Davies, Delph and Schneiderlin for a long period next season would have a been a disaster.

I personally would try and sell Davies, and siggurdsson. Besic hopefully will go to. Schneiderlin will probably stay now imo.

Maybe someone on loan, alongside a new signing. Or a cheaper younger buy, like sangare, koopminers or Højbjerg, who only has a year left so could easily be 15mil

Nobody, just play attacking football, sick to the tits of playing against weaker sides and going out with defensive midfielders.

Name any good side on the planet today and I'll almost guarantee they play with a defensive midfielder in some form.

Ideally we need an Essein/Vieria type and someone who can do both the number 6 and the number 8 role depending on partner and opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.