Next EFC captain (c)

• Tom Davies

• Nathan Patterson

• Ant Gordo

• Michael Keane.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to change the leadership could be an opportunity to change the captain too. In my mind we need someone young with room to grow into the captaincy and someone that understands the club who is also committed to make Everton great again.

My choice would be Tom Davies but you can choose yours.
Agree with you Chico that a change is needed, essentially because Coleman isn’t good enough now to be a guaranteed starter.
But the same goes for Davies. He’s not good enough to hold down a place. We don’t need another captain standing in the middle of the park pointing and shouting like Phil Neville without actually contributing to the play.

Agree with you Chico that a change is needed, essentially because Coleman isn’t good enough now to be a guaranteed starter.
But the same goes for Davies. He’s not good enough to hold down a place. We don’t need another captain standing in the middle of the park pointing and shouting like Phil Neville without actually contributing to the play.

phil neville would probably be better than the current midfield lol

Reactions: Loz

Time to change the leadership could be an opportunity to change the captain too. In my mind we need someone young with room to grow into the captaincy and someone that understands the club who is also committed to make Everton great again.

My choice would be Tom Davies but you can choose yours.
Keane... Preparing for the Championship next season is a priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.