New 3rd Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsno-chris

Player Valuation: £90m
Is ace; got the feed on my FBook page then, can't see anything on the OS. Its the same design as the away one with white instead of yellow

Edit: and the blue is darker. Can;t understand why its on there official Fbook page and still not on the OS

1185552_10151556715126277_1691640453_n.jpg

Brennan had it the other thread

my main issue is that ive got two kids, 6 and 3 who will both want it and ill buy them it - but why the hell does it come out in winter FFS!?

Barely get any use out of it, then by next april/may its old again!

We need to bin Nike sharpish, anyone with kids will back me up saying our options/supply/availablilty of kids/infant kits is beyond a joke.

We need a manufactuter to put us near the top of their priorities, not dead last.

I want to be buying kits in June, not end of September. Heard a rumour were moving to Warrior next season...hope its true

my main issue is that ive got two kids, 6 and 3 who will both want it and ill buy them it - but why the hell does it come out in winter FFS!?

Barely get any use out of it, then by next april/may its old again!

We need to bin Nike sharpish, anyone with kids will back me up saying our options/supply/availablilty of kids/infant kits is beyond a joke.

We need a manufactuter to put us near the top of their priorities, not dead last.

I want to be buying kits in June, not end of September. Heard a rumour were moving to Warrior next season...hope its true

We're not.

Its nice (except for the badge), im a bit surprised it is blue (though not royal blue) I just can't see when we will wear this.

I was expecting the third kit to be quite outlandish, because we would have to wear it when we play someone who clashes with the home and away kits. I would have thought anything that clashed with the Home and Away shirt would also clash with this....

Status
Not open for further replies.