Neill to Galatasaray?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job.

And I have an another question to you.

Has Neill got any nickname(except bird killer) :D

Neills going after the City game, why didn't we agree to talk with Gala after that match? where's Neills head going to be on Saturday? it's either last hurrah put in a good performance or released by the club and not really up for it.
leave it till the monday agree terms gone by Wednesday and Distins back for the next match. Strange.

i agree....do you really think Neill is going to put in hard challenges in which he might get injured? Can you really see him try to run hard to keep up will Belemy and risk his hamstring, or risking twisting his knee with Tevez?

business is business, but he could have said no. Neill is a decent player but a mercenary. Didn't take him long to agree to go did it?

Neil is not spectaculor, but the rest of what we have is even less so.
If you don't appreciate ball playing CB you will never appreciate Neil. Our tactic thrive on keeping the ball on the deck, if we lose Neil we will probably lose certain amount or minutes of possesion. On top of that we will be giving opponent more chance to regroup and attack because of our hoofing.

Its Lucas Neill we're talking about here not Maradonna!

i agree....do you really think Neill is going to put in hard challenges in which he might get injured? Can you really see him try to run hard to keep up will Belemy and risk his hamstring, or risking twisting his knee with Tevez?

business is business, but he could have said no. Neill is a decent player but a mercenary. Didn't take him long to agree to go did it?

Neill Shock At Switch – News Archive – News – evertonfc.com – The Official Website of Everton Football Club

Lucas Neill has admitted to being surprised at his move to Galatasaray.

The Australian captain, who joined Everton on a free transfer as a free agent in September, will join the Turkish side after the Blues' weekend fixture with Manchester City.

Neill, who has been sold for an undisclosed fee, also thanked everyone connected with the Toffees.

"The move has come as a surprise to me," he said.

Nothing in any of that sounds to me as if he really, really wanted to go, but as soon as we agreed a fee, hes not gonna stay where hes not wanted.

Looking at the bigger picture, if we got quickly to a safe position in the Premiership over the coming weeks I'd find it acceptable in this car crash of a season to salvage something by trying to bring on those two plus Mustafa and Baxter with a good run in the side. Use the second half of the season to see exactly who is and who isn't good enough amongst the youngsters who warm the bench regularly. Otherwise 09/10 has been one huge waste of ******* time.

That is a possibility mate, cant see Moyes going all out but the lads might get some oppurtunites sooner rather then later.

Status
Not open for further replies.