Negativity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would, tbh. We did very well getting to the round of 16 a few season's back and were unfortunate not to make the QFs. But there's some excellent teams in this tournament and we are very inexperienced - players and manager - in Europe.
nah too early for me that, we could have all the lads back by the time the group stage is done, barkers, coley, kev mirrals, stoney J, we could be flying (not literally) by then

I'd wait and see

nah too early for me that, we could have all the lads back by the time the group stage is done, barkers, coley, kev mirrals, stoney J, we could be flying (not literally) by then

I'd wait and see

Very long shot...even with Barkers and Coley (or Rossers and Shaymers as I call them).

We are a very negative fan base BUT it's cause we're such a real fan base. There's nothing we want more than success and every year we fall short and moan and all that but we're always there the next year stronger than ever.

We have every right to be negative to be fair.

We have forfeited the chance to win the League Cup like we do every year, why?

We have thrown away leads, conceded a ridiculous amount of goals, looked incredibly dis-jointed, our keeper is a liability, we are still seeing Osman and Hibbert 5 years after they should have been binned off...and we are 17th!!

We are not going to get top four, and if we play anywhere near the way we have been there are loads of teams in the Europa League who would kick our arses easily. We have no chance of winning that competition conceding goals at the rate we do.

We have every right to be negative because we're in 17th position and out of a cup after almost 1/5th of the season.

There's no way to spin this. Top 4 has almost already gone and we're barely in October.

But we're capable of going on a run so you never know.

remember seeing him watching the team at the palace game, he looked proper jarred off, lets hope he becomes leader after seeing it from a distance
Playing in a team not performing when he's angry could bring out the best in him or it could turn him into a grumpy impetulent greedy kid who thinks he's better than everyone.

I have high hopes for the former.

negative is boring. whats the point in it?
I hate negativity its all crap really
isn't that a bit of a negative viewpoint though ?

couldn't you be more upbeat about this negativity thing we're trying here?

at least give it a go, we're only into october.

We are 5 points from 4th place. Anyone saying we can't make 4th and say it as FACT are nuts. 7 games in. Playing crap? Yep. Injuries? Yep. Still time to sort it? Yep. My missus said today "we are only 4 points from 2nd" and this is the RS she's talking about. They've won one crap game and already she's looking up. So on that basis we win 2 games on the spin and we could be a couple of points from the top 4. Luckily all the other sides who are our rivals are doing crap so the damage is not irreparable.

I also look forward to Jesper Blomqvist as Liquid Snake

Bit crap so won't make it as an avatar but just for you mate:
liquid.JPG

We're a bit like a car with a dodgy starter motor and failing battery. It will fire one day in a cloud of smoke :)

This exactly. I admit it is disappointing to have to scroll all the way down to the bowels of the table to see Everton at 17th but for Christ's sake it's early. I'm excited to see how fresh legs look after this international break.

Status
Not open for further replies.