Nedum Onuoha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its' on!............. (possibly)

Nedum Onuoha's QPR transfer in doubt as Everton also make a move...

Hoops boss Mark Hughes said at the weekend he expected to make at least one new signing on Monday and it was thought the Onuoha deal was the closest to completion.
However, the 25-year-old, who is not part of Roberto Mancini's plans at the Etihad Stadium, has now been given another option.
Everton boss David Moyes has registered his interest and a move to Goodison Park is likely to prove attractive to the player, reports the People.
Onuoha, who spent last season on loan at Sunderland, is said to be keen to stay in the north-west, even though he could expect a larger salary at Loftus Road.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/888058-nedum-onuohas-qpr-transfer-in-doubt-as-everton-also-make-a-move

Now if we register an interest then we must have the money? Or is it possible we register an interest, upset the apple cart then say "lol we are skint lad, so how does £20 a week sound?"

Taiwo is the one with the hammer left foot.

I'd have Onuoha, but only for the right price/wage and let's be honest, neither of those things are gonna go our way.

Taiwo is the one with the hammer left foot.

I'd have Onuoha, but only for the right price/wage and let's be honest, neither of those things are gonna go our way.

He'd take a wage cut to come to us i reckon. Even if his contract does have a relegation release clause with QPR that's still another dent in your career because you're nowhere near as attractive if you were part of a side who were relegated.

Personally i would absolutely love it if he came. A versatile young defender is something we could definitely do with.

From Skysports webbie...

• Betting News: Sky Bet have suspended betting on Nedum Onuoha to join QPR after a number of bets in the last half hour. Mark Hughes looks set for a busy transfer window and is 10/1 to sign Chris Samba, and 10/1 to sign Jermain Defoe.
    by @SkyBet 12:15 PM

Would it not be worth having a look at Clyne? Probably sameish value and cheaper wages, younger...wasn't he captain briefly as well?

Clyne or Onuoha....Clyne everytime.

Onuoha somehow has a reputation for being a good player.....how ???

Clyne to me seems a better player now than Onuoha is, i'd prefer to get to him before one of the richer clubs make a move, lawd knows when we will next have money to spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.