2023/24 Neal Maupay

SD didn't put DCL on the bench, not because he isn't fit, but because he wasn't up to Prem level fitness... which means Cannon was.
The blame belongs to one person only for what happened yesterday.

Proper was in quote marks because he's awful but when has Dobbin played up front?
I believe he's described as such ....no less then the player in question. England U16 to U19 I think ...1 goal in every 2 or 3 from forward position.
SD is to blame all day long for yesterday....is all I'm saying.

And regardless anyway,
Cannon was on the bench so was PL Fit (and he's also a forward)

Glad he knows how we feel. The lad is so crap and if he doesn't like it hand in your transfer request and go down in history as one of our worst players.
Telling him his mum should be in a grave is not telling him how is performance is/was

Honestly the amount of dolts trying to justify that message is honestly disturbing. Call him out for 1 goal since signing, that’s prerogative but don’t bring anything personal into it

Not sure what made Dyche think it was a good idea to play him. It flattened the mood when the team was announced. He should have started Cannon or Dobbin. Nothing about Maupay’s game is good enough to be starting. This has been shown time and time again. Bit like how he’s treating Calvert Lewins rehab, this feels like Dyche’s ego thinking he can get him scoring so he can prove everyone wrong.

Telling him his mum should be in a grave is not telling him how is performance is/was

Honestly the amount of dolts trying to justify that message is honestly disturbing. Call him out for 1 goal since signing, that’s prerogative but don’t bring anything personal into it
He (or she) is not really bringing anything personal into it. They won’t even know if Maipay has a mum or not. It’s just a verbal extension of the abuse that everyone on this forum was giving him yesterday afternoon

He can’t. Not saying the abuse is justified but he would’ve done the talking on the pitch long ago if he’s capable.
He's crap. He's not going to leave his high paid job as we'd leave our jobs when all connected to everron hate you
He is not good enough we all knew that last season the club should of got someone in pre season they had the money there from the sale of Gordon
Maupay will take the flack for the clubs mistake this is what they do it is always everyone else's fault

Get him out of the team and get rid of him. If he is upset by the online morons, tell him to check his bank balance. That should chear him up.

Few words and I'm meant to feel something for an overpaid turd.

Dyche should have never played the lad.
It's as simple as that.

But you want to do Social Media and open yourself up to the world, it's not all gonna be Roses..

I haven't seen the actual post, as I've never done Social Media.
But it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it was sickening,
As you've opened yourself up to it.
And there is alot of sick people in this world.

If you want the Social Media glory,
You're naturally gonna also get the Gloom.

Maups - close your (open) account

Dyche - stop playing the lad.

Stop being a virtue signaling melt.
If that's what I am for calling out inappropriate behaviour and victim shaming, I'll proudly hold the moniker. Better than appeasing and supporting dross.

It's easy to divert and deflect from the real issue that one of our players was abused, and potentially from one of our fans, like so many others have been.

Instead of suggesting players shouldn't be on social medial, shouldn't we be challenging the actual perpetrators? It's no different from the woman analogy.

Dyche should have never played the lad.
It's as simple as that.

But you want to do Social Media and open yourself up to the world, it's not all gonna be Roses..

I haven't seen the actual post, as I've never done Social Media.
But it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it was sickening,
As you've opened yourself up to it.
And there is alot of sick people in this world.

If you want the Social Media glory,
You're naturally gonna also get the Gloom.

Maups - close your (open) account

Dyche - stop playing the lad.
Iambic pentameter, nice job.

Once again those in the fan base who don’t look at the big picture are attacking the symptoms and not the root cause. Maupay doesn’t deserve to be abused, he is a very poor footballer but he didn’t buy himself, he doesn’t pick the team, while I am sure he wanted the best deal possible someone at Everton Football Club gave him the contract. The same applies to Sean Dyche, he is an extremely limited manager but he was the best we could expect at the time. If Everton was a well run club neither of them, and indeed a lot of others, would be at Goodison Park. The ire of all supporters of the club should be directed to Bill Kenwright and Moshiri, they are the cause of our problems. Diverting attention away from those two only serves to to galvanise their positions. Having said that no one should threaten or abuse them, no one should break the law. Those two are despicable characters but they don’t deserve to be abused.

The moron that messaged about his mum was clearly a foreigner causing trouble. Should just be ignored. No real Everton fan would ever do that.

This. It was from France, the language used is certainly not from anyone in Liverpool or the U.K. . It’s a piece of nonsense that Maupay should have ignored, and certainly the club should have ignored. Whoever in EFC thought it was a good idea to respond to this crap and therefore give the story legs should be fired or at least told to grow up…..edit, and Maupay should spend less time on the internet and more time putting a ball into a net…..