2022/23 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbf that was something that I found interesting today. No playing out from the back, even when Maupay came on. I think Dyche would rather have a battle to win 2nd balls 60 yards away from our goal than have them tippy tap at rhe back and put ourselves under unnecessary pressure.

Fair point mate on the other side it’s kicking possession way, it’s never going to be his strength, at least get Iwobi or Onana in beside them to challenge and have a go with him trying to win the second ball.

Needs to be watching Dickov videos, getting the ball in the corner late on, sniding the defenders and drawing fouls.

Anyone lower main stand today hear what someone in the crowd said to Zinchenko?

As amusing as it was seeing him firstly wind up the arsenal players when onana got booked and then wind zinchenko up it doesn’t cover up just how poor he is as a player. I’d swap him for a big man playing on Buckley Hill!

Maupay is a decent player. He was always very effective against us for Brighton. He's not a lone striker. He's been a whipping boy over the last couple of months. He'll be a hugs asset for us this season

Status
Not open for further replies.