Confirmed Signing Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly not, I did ponder it after @RAFUH suggested it, but I dont like how it looks and besides, he doesnt deserve my Hex.
Change it to ‘Gordon’sGoat’, sounds like it could be the title of a folk song, or a comedy sketch by Jethro! You’ll have people fruitlessly Googling searching for the reference for years!

It's this kind of stuff blues really need to just understand and get over.

We aren't bringing in a 'top striker'. Lower your expectations or expect to be perpetually disappointed.
I will never lower my expectations for Everton. Nothing but the best is my expectation for this club and I will never except second best. Neither should any other supporter in my book.

I will never lower my expectations for Everton. Nothing but the best is my expectation for this club and I will never except second best. Neither should any other supporter in my book.
Just wondering what age you are ?
How much you remember of when Everton were amongst the very elite of English football ?
I have been supporting Everton since about the time we won the title in 69/70 and followed them faithfully ever since as boy and man in good times and bad.

We all want the best for the club but expectations must be tinged with realism as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.