Confirmed Signing Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.

So let me get this straight, an itk confirmed this 24hrs ago but we couldn’t register him 12 hrs ago! This club is the byword for inept!:celebrate:
Even if we had registered him in time, there is no way would Frank have played him without him even having a single training session with him and his staff. I am just happy we finally got a striker and with a possibility of more still to be signed.

It could be as simple as he knew Maupay was booked in for the medical today , obviously meaning the deal was done last night.

Don't find anything strange with the timing of this.
I find the whole striker recruitment beyond strange, but each to their own. We are signing a player who hasn’t figured for his previous team this season and we are farting about the day before our 5th game without a “match fit” centre forward!

Even if we had registered him in time, there is no way would Frank have played him without him even having a single training session with him and his staff. I am just happy we finally got a striker and with a possibility of more still to be signed.
Not saying I’m unhappy with the recruiting of a striker, just find it strange we are waiting until Friday to do a desperately needed deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.