Confirmed Signing Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting post history you have my friend.
Very. Nothing but negativity based on not knowing how we play, no mention of "us" or "we" always "Everton" and just so happens to have Liverpool players in the profile picture. Not very subtle at all I must say.

When your priority is being competitive enough to stay in the league, it's perhaps wise/pragmatic to go for low risk transfers.

I've felt for a long time we need a period of a few transfer windows of low risk, with potential resale signings. He's one, IMO.

Concur. Pragmatism is sometimes needed. Doesn't mean less ambitious but survival in the long term is far more important. Maupay is a short term fix. Bit of Stevie Naismith about him maybe ?

Very. Nothing but negativity based on not knowing how we play, no mention of "us" or "we" always "Everton" and just so happens to have Liverpool players in the profile picture. Not very subtle at all I must say.
Unlike you, I don't have an uncle, aunt or friend who supports RS. Maybe your father is a Liverpool fan, so please drink something and relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.