2023/24 Nathan Patterson

It’s not just that he’s bad, but he’s a knob.

I know people have called me out for proof on this before and I haven’t gone back. But I’ve heard a lot of stories about his behaviour in Scotland (not exclusive to his partying during lockdown).

Can call me bitter all you like (I’m not completely anti-rangers) but he’s never been the player that some believe he can be.
Have we got some evidence to back up that he's a knob or have you just heard things and decided to hate on him because of his last club.

Don't reply the answer is obvious.

I know people have called me out for proof on this before and I haven’t gone back. But I’ve heard a lot of stories about his behaviour in Scotland (not exclusive to his partying during lockdown).

Can call me bitter all you like (I’m not completely anti-rangers) but he’s never been the player that some believe he can be.

Statistically hes by far our best right back.

Sounds more like you’re the nob than he is tbh.

Not completely, but mostly?

It's just sad behaviour tbh. We're Everton fans not Celtic.
If you always go on about it like some in this thread do yeah, which is why he's had to add that qualifier in his post.

But let's be honest, we've all got clubs we don't like for one reason or another.

If you always go on about it like some in this thread do yeah, which is why he's had to add that qualifier in his post.

But let's be honest, we've all got clubs we don't like for one reason or another.

Sure, but I don't care about players that played for them before us.

Loads of Everton fans despise Leeds but no one hated Nigel Martyn because he came from there.