2023/24 Nathan Patterson

He looked like a competition winner tonight. Nervous and indecisive. Needs to go

Realistically we need a quality replacement for Coleman

Then we've needed that since around the time we signed the future prospect that was Nathan Patterson

That we've not had one in that time is probably the real problem here

I suppose we have to blame PSR and the way the club's finances have been handled

Then we've needed that since around the time we signed the future prospect that was Nathan Patterson

I suppose we have to blame PSR and the way the club's finances have been handled
Signing a player LIKE Patterson wasn’t a bad idea we can’t afford the best so signing potential is a good plan but unfortunately he hasn’t really shown that potential yet and I agree with others that we’re getting to a point where it isn’t very likely that he will I hope I’m wrong but he just hasn’t done a lot in his career up to now to make it seem likely.

Signing a player LIKE Patterson wasn’t a bad idea we can’t afford the best so signing potential is a good plan but unfortunately he hasn’t really shown that potential yet and I agree with others that we’re getting to a point where it isn’t very likely that he will I hope I’m wrong but he just hasn’t done a lot in his career up to now to make it seem likely.
Hopefully can bring in a rb and patterson can go out on loan think him dropping down to championship would help him. Needs to be starting games

Shame for him tonight. But he’s barely been given a sniff for months, not even getting the odd minute that Dyche was previously giving him. Hardly surprising.

Definitely

He was signed as a young player with potential who could go on to make the club money via a sell-on if he improved

Everton should have been doing that regularly as opposed to signing loads of old crocks and paying them massive wages

I've thought that we should have been playing him recently as he's not put in any worse performances than any of our other players in that position

I've also felt it would be unwise to loan him out over the winter window as we're pretty short there

As it is I was probably wrong as it doesn't seem like he'd get a game even if he were the last player in the squad

He probably should have gone out on loan during the winter window if Dyche had no plans to use him

I can't see him having much of a future at Everton unless a different manager comes in and for some reason wants to give him a go

Of course it couldn't be his fault.

I just knew it.
Yeah, he takes ownership for his performance and by all accounts it was poor.

But I also know from playing sports myself, that coming into a proper match after not playing a match for several months is tough.

So yeah, it’s his fault, with other factors affecting it. Pretty dumb thinking to think that not playing for months wouldn’t affect how he plays.

But I also know from playing sports myself, that coming into a proper match after not playing a match for several months is tough.

So yeah, it’s his fault, with other factors affecting it. Pretty dumb thinking to think that not playing for months wouldn’t affect how he plays.
He played at the weekend.

Needs to go out on loan in the summer to a championship club as I've been saying since day one. For the good of everyone.

hoping on the Patto hype train for his potential

Picsart_24-03-27_06-28-01-851.jpg