2023/24 Nathan Patterson

What's Dyche doing?
He's a football manager not a sgt major.
He's working with elite footballers, not kids doing national service in the 1950s.
The agenda against this kid is crazy.
No wonder young players can't wait to get out.
Gordon, Barkley, Stones all hounded out by toxic fans.
This thread is perfect example.

Not about sides. It’s about getting accurate information before blaming someone for something that you don’t know whether they did or not.
Don’t get why you would automatically be against Patterson without proof.
Hughes is a bellend.
I've said my piece..if am wrong so be it but the fact stuff is getting released to the press is unacceptable to me mate..

This stuff more often than not it a storm in a teacup...goes on everyday at training grounds round the country everyday,it smacks of agents at work, and it's been mooted it's his agent.

Anyway am sitting down for a nice Full English now. Peace be with you.

Makes a player look weak to me, if he's crying about a slap, or if it's his agent. You want them to be fighting, even with each other to show they care
It's the power play. Any employer slapping someone below him on the food chain, however 'playfully' is a coward and a bully.

My word, I've done a full 180 on Dyche now. Get him out of this club.

Is it acceptable for it to be leaked to the press? Matt Hughes of all people?

I for one am fully advocating someone getting a slap for being an absolute snake.
I only glanced the article but wasn't it in a public restaurant so it could well have been a member of the public that leaked it, and added their own spin in the process. Stuff like this goes on in dressing rooms all the time. I doubt that Tarks had to pull SD away, much more like the manager and Vice Captain having a chat away from the group. Utter none story.

The one hope I have is that we can see the same effect after Keown v Sheedy rumble where Sheeds called out MK for being crap (before the synod cup final?) After that, Keown was a rock. Come on Patto, up the game.

I've said my piece..if am wrong so be it but the fact stuff is getting released to the press is unacceptable to me mate..

This stuff more often than not it a storm in a teacup...goes on everyday at training grounds round the country everyday,it smacks of agents at work, and it's been mooted it's his agent.

Anyway am sitting down for a nice Full English now. Peace be with you.
Wouldn’t blame him anyway for manufacturing a move. Dyche has treated him like crap for months.