2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Pickford is having a horrible start of the season, and yes he is unlucky for the goal...150k a week though...no competition for him on the bench and if we get relegated, he can leave for a fiver so he can laugh and smile as much as he wants.

Not quite sure I agree with that but I *do* agree we need to be looking in the free agents market for a backup goalie, Virginia nowhere near the standard to provide competition and I've no idea about Lonergan. Much bigger priorities though

he was brilliant at the start of last season, he’s been abysmal at the start of this - the type of player that any half decent run club would have loaned out this year

100%

Hahahahaha cracking sport this to be fair

Listen I've always maintained he's got a good delivery on him, I just want him played further forward!!

He was bought as a complete project for 2-3 years down the line the guy wasn't even a starter in the SPL but with raw tools to develop into a quality modern full back in the future and people are surprised when he's exactly what we thought he was when we bought him, he's raw but has tools to develop.

You either have to suffer the growth or loan him out.