2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Wrong thread but Leighton Baines and Gary Stevens (at their pomp) were both better than Maldini.

You have to consider that Maldini played for the best team in an ultra defensive league. Of course he looked good.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jesus Christ! What a travesty of a take that is, fits in nicely with the rest of your inane, monotonous drivel in this thread.

Seriously?

Stevens was the best fullback in the best team in the world in an attacking league. So yes.

Baines is more subtle a call but Gary is inarguably superior
Ergo, Kevin Ratcliffe was better than Franco Baresi and Alessandro Nesta? 😂
I‘m glad you don’t rate young Nathan because your takes on footballers are absolutely, inarguably absurd.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jesus Christ! What a travesty of a take that is, fits in nicely with the rest of your inane, monotonous drivel in this thread.
Maldini is a bit overrated for me. Great defensive left back but didn't offer much going forward. Ashley Cole was better. Generally owned Ronaldo whenever they played and better going forward than Maldini. Would Everton have been a better team with Maldini instead of Baines? I really don't think so. Baines was absolutely fundamental to our attack for many years and was our most creative player.

Maldini is a bit overrated for me. Great defensive left back but didn't offer much going forward. Ashley Cole was better. Generally owned Ronaldo whenever they played and better going forward than Maldini. Would Everton have been a better team with Maldini instead of Baines? I really don't think so. Baines was absolutely fundamental to our attack for many years and was our most creative player.
giphy.gif