2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes been excellent this season and every game seems to evolve on previous performances. What is truly astounding is that he only has accrued 20 appearances in club football and is twenty years old. So obviously he's going to make missteps, but what he has displayed so far in matches has been impressive and with further experience which will bolster his confidence and already solid skills, he's possesses vast potential to distinguish himself as a notable player.

Last edited:

He's a strong boy, he is very good at putting his body between his opponent and the ball and ushering it out of play. He never looks in danger of being out muscled.
He uses his athleticism to get himself out of trouble. He's quick and he's strong on the ball, and he needs to be when he takes a heavy touch on the ball or is caught out of position.

He uses his athleticism to get himself out of trouble. He's quick and he's strong on the ball, and he needs to be when he takes a heavy touch on the ball or is caught out of position.

88A5A02F-D68F-4759-B4CC-66C3AB5EF485.jpeg

The wait has been worthwhile...
Complete revelation since he has come in team...
Gordon very cheeky to be arguing with him especially as NP had been wiping his backside all game...
NP also more effective from an offensive perspective...
More of the same NP?... Wake up Gordon

arguing is a good sign too... demanding more from each other i hope!
PS love your username. I just signed up my 5 year old daughter to it since she was born, and last week she asked me when i'm gonna take her to see Everton and RIcharlison to score a goal :(

Status
Not open for further replies.