2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

New member, had to join, this thread has been making me laugh. Davek actually a Everton fan? Comes across as a Celtic or Tartan army fan hating Patterson only because he used to play for Rangers. Can’t defend, proved he can, can’t attack, has more than proven in his young career he can, an assist in most Scotland matches at international level, scored at international level, scored in Europa league. Just enjoy Patterson, he has played well this season and is only 20, get behind the team Davek.

New member, had to join, this thread has been making me laugh. Davek actually a Everton fan? Comes across as a Celtic or Tartan army fan hating Patterson only because he used to play for Rangers. Can’t defend, proved he can, can’t attack, has more than proven in his young career he can, an assist in most Scotland matches at international level, scored at international level, scored in Europa league. Just enjoy Patterson, he has played well this season and is only 20, get behind the team Davek.

You need to tag him in mate.

Oh and by the way, he`s very busy eating his words over Patterson.

@davek

If you put down your fried banana for second and actually read my contributions to this thread you'd see what a caricature all that muck is.

Hmmm, can't attack? can't defend?

Can do both and is only 20, yes 20, why people so hard on a 20 year old is beyond me, won a title in Scotland, been to the euros as a teenager, scored internationally, loads of assists internationally and had the balls to leave home at such a young age to move to England.

Status
Not open for further replies.