2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

I gave him MOTM.

Why? Dyche not giving him a chance ahead of 2 centre backs and an ageing Coleman.

Overcoming adversity with injuries for 16months on/off.

Ruining one of this seasons standout players for 80mins.

Proving to everyone (mostly @davek and @Moomin ) that his potential is insane. If he becomes consistent at 21 then theres nothing he cant become.

What a fabulous attitude as well...not just skill and style but fight and passion.

Take a bow.

He wouldn't be in the team if Godfrey was fit would he? Can you imagine Godfrey putting in that performance today?

I've always tried to see the up side with Godfrey, but unfortunately he just seems to get worse and worse. His form has played him into contention as being someone I would be looking to shift in the summer.

Patterson will come good, I think dyche is the right sort of manager for him at this point in his career, especially considering the areas of his game he needs to develop.

Well done young man.

I thought he played well bu
I gave him MOTM.

Why? Dyche not giving him a chance ahead of 2 centre backs and an ageing Coleman.

Overcoming adversity with injuries for 16months on/off.

Ruining one of this seasons standout players for 80mins.

Proving to everyone (mostly @davek and @Moomin ) that his potential is insane. If he becomes consistent at 21 then theres nothing he cant become.

What a fabulous attitude as well...not just skill and style but fight and passion.

Take a bow.

At the end of January you wanted to keep Lampard in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.