2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Add to that a club with a policy of not intentionally signing catholics until the 70's and that reflects poorly on anyone associated with that club.
We’ve repeatedly asked for this thread to remain on the subject of Nathan Patterson, not religion.

There is a faction of Irish and Glaswegian members who do not seem to be able to understand that.

We do not have sport and religion intertwined here.

Another long term injury? What is it with this boy? That’s his third in 12 months.

Another perma crocked dud, brought to you by Everton football club, home of the frail and the cowards.

Inappropriate Behaviour
We’ve repeatedly asked for this thread to remain on the subject of Nathan Patterson, not religion.

There is a faction of Irish and Glaswegian members who do not seem to be able to understand that.

We do not have sport and religion intertwined here.
Harsh warning for that mate. I've made 7 posts in this thread this season. 5 to praise Patterson, the one I've got the warning for being off topic and another to criticise the usual suspects arguing in here.

Ý
...and just like that, another long term injury and Seamus Coleman back in for the foreseeable.

It's like an absolute merry-go-round this. Season after season...
Just doesn't have it for me .

Am I surprised looking at what was keeping him out of the blues team in Glasgow.

I think we got shafted here .

I hope I'll be proved wrong

Shame he's injured. Has been a rare bright spark to the team this year. Misread and interception that lead to a goal yesterday - but who here at that age didn't make a mistake at whatever level of football we played. Will be a great defender for us very soon if he keeps fit.

Shame he's injured. Has been a rare bright spark to the team this year. Misread and interception that lead to a goal yesterday - but who here at that age didn't make a mistake at whatever level of football we played. Will be a great defender for us very soon if he keeps fit.
Totally agree, never hides and totally committed and always positive,big future ahead.

At least Statler and Waldorf seem to have been removed from his thread and reduced to pathetic emoji trolling!!

Yeah he has been good, real good but he clearly hasnt been fit since he came back, also his head and confidence have clearly gone too

Status
Not open for further replies.