2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
As a Rangers fan who now watches Everton just to see how Patterson plays, some of your fans are a complete disgrace. A good few sad-as-[Poor language removed] bitter bigots derailing this thread. We have some knuckle draggers at Ibrox (I'm part Irish so really don't agree with some of our fans, plus we have a LOT more fans than Everton so there's bound to be a few idiots among us), but at least we don't attack our own players for no reason other than his background? A genuine disgrace.

As a Rangers fan who now watches Everton just to see how Patterson plays, some of your fans are a complete disgrace. A good few sad-as-[Poor language removed] bitter bigots derailing this thread. We have some knuckle draggers at Ibrox (I'm part Irish so really don't agree with some of our fans, plus we have a LOT more fans than Everton so there's bound to be a few idiots among us), but at least we don't attack our own players for no reason other than his background? A genuine disgrace.
lol lol lol lol lol lol

No mate, perish the thought that your fans ever do that.

FFS, heard it all now.

loel.gif

What a sad act this guy is, get a life. Can barely bring myself to open this thread, completely spoiled by two repetitive, boring posters.

If we could get someone with his threat down the left hand side I think that would make a big difference to Lampards tactics and balance of the team. If we’re adding a fullback, suspect it will be at leftback, not on the right.

Good stuff in his game, some weaknesses to be ironed out but overall a player with promise that could, in time, be good enough to be part of a team higher up the table - which is more than can be said for most.
Yes a player with promise, that’s the issue he isn’t good enough or ready to be a premier league regular and we shouldn’t be giving him his experience in a relegation struggling season myko was a bad signing and Patterson wasn’t the signing we needed either be happy with him coming in behind another senior RB and going out on loan, a season in the championship would of done him as much good as being in our side but as it is now he adds to the problems and all these not good enough players bring us to the position we find ourselves in.

There’s one particular noisy bigot.

Pretty much everyone else doesn’t care where he or any of our players are from.

Off Topic

Add to that a club with a policy of not intentionally signing catholics until the 70's and that reflects poorly on anyone associated with that club.

Yes a player with promise, that’s the issue he isn’t good enough or ready to be a premier league regular and we shouldn’t be giving him his experience in a relegation struggling season myko was a bad signing and Patterson wasn’t the signing we needed either be happy with him coming in behind another senior RB and going out on loan, a season in the championship would of done him as much good as being in our side but as it is now he adds to the problems and all these not good enough players bring us to the position we find ourselves in.
Don’t think so, he’s too good to be playing in the championship.

It’s not ideal to have a young player still learning in a team that needs to pick up points but he’s holding his own in that team at the moment, doesn’t look out of place.

Our main areas to strengthen are, left back, creative midfielder, two wingers and striker. Right back is way down the list.

Welcome to Everton / GoT

Yes. You're inventing things if you think otherwise.

As soon as a Celtic fan says Sevco it says it all :)

its a name. A factual name of the new holding company.

mate you're deluded. Ive never attacked Patterson because of his background. Nothing like it. The only bigots on here are those that wishe all Irish fans would disappear.

for clarity though there was a poll on here recently and Rangers/New Co came out as the most hated team amongst Evertonians (other than the RS obviously) so I'm hardly alone in not loving that side of Glasgow. Your emphasis of having a LOT more fans than us is pretty lame though to mention in this thread.

There’s one particular noisy bigot.

Pretty much everyone else doesn’t care where he or any of our players are from.

Again not only have I never castigated Patterson because of his background I've not really slated him at all. As is well documented he makes the odd mistake which is entirely understandable due to his age and lack of any top flight experience. If we'd paid a lower fee and he was being used sensibly from the bench he'd be perfect. I like his attitude and I'm sure he'll go on to a decent career. I just don't think he's the world beater than some of the Rangers affiliated fans on here seem to. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.