2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say good rather than great 1st half but then he got.carried away (as is likely given his age and lack of experience).

For his own development he needs to go out to a championship team on loan in January. Come back a more mature player and really challenge Seamus for the shirt.
He has passed Coleman in terms of ability. He messed up for the 4th goal but still one of our better players and you want him to go out on loan and put an inferior player in his place?

I'd say good rather than great 1st half but then he got.carried away (as is likely given his age and lack of experience).

For his own development he needs to go out to a championship team on loan in January. Come back a more mature player and really challenge Seamus for the shirt.
mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

?!????!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!

He gave the ball away in bad areas tonight unfortunately
I didn't see the game, but it underlines to me that some here are willing to cut slack to a player who's making clear goal conceding errors which they'd slaughter Coleman for.

Patterson has sole responsibility in the 7/8 games he's played this season for 3/4 goals conceded.

The attention he gets for doing not that much for us outside the derby is baffling...baffling if you dont know the sub-text that is.

I didn't see the game, but it underlines to me that some here are willing to cut slack to a player who's making clear goal conceding errors which they'd slaughter Coleman for.

Patterson has sole responsibility in the 7/8 games he's played this season for 3/4 goals conceded.

The attention he gets for doing not that much for us outside the derby is baffling...baffling if you dont know the sub-text that is.

I'm not writing him off at all btw. Was just stating that he gave the ball away a couple of times in bad areas.

I actually think I shouldn't really pick out individuals when the collective team effort was so bad. They were all bad - every single one of them.

I'm not writing him off at all btw. Was just stating that he gave the ball away a couple of times in bad areas.

I actually think I shouldn't really pick out individuals when the collective team effort was so bad. They were all bad - every single one of them.
No, I'm not writing him off either. I'm saying that there's a lot of hype around a player who barely deserves a starting place.

No, I'm not writing him off either. I'm saying that there's a lot of hype around a player who barely deserves a starting place.

I'm not sure any player, except Pickford, has any credit from our last two games. By that logic, we will start with about 4 players on Saturday. Unfortunately we need to find an 11 somehow that can get a result.

I'm not sure any player, except Pickford, has any credit from our last two games. By that logic, we will start with about 4 players on Saturday. Unfortunately we need to find an 11 somehow that can get a result.
Yes, but not many are hyped up...we accept how bad/mediocre nearly all of them are. It's time we started to accept Patterson fits into those categories.

Status
Not open for further replies.