2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I know I am a new member but 186, yes 186 pages in a 4 month old thread dedicated to a 20 year old who has played 7 league games.

Wonder how many pages Rooney had after 7 games?

And yet this is possibly the funniest thread on the forum imho.

Mate it's simply a case of a small gang of Internet warriors of often questionable morals going over the top and championing a wee young right back who we risked a huge transfer fee on - despite only a handful of games amid the shadow of the evil Stevie G.

Due to a hiccup in pre-season and the clear influence of the right wing media he started in place of club legend Coleman. Normality has now been restored. Give it another week and the rabble will go back to cheering on the Tories, Donald Trump and King Charles and this thread will right die a death.

Pathetic retort.

His ankle and knee are supposed to have fallen off and he's marching round town in the pissing down rain and standing for 2 hours in a football stadium. The club should have a word.
Classing calling out your bigoted attitude as a retort is par for the course with you.

Back in 4-5 weeks, hardly ‘fallen off’ - you’ve shown your medical knowledge to be worse than the EFC back room staff - I can offer you no more damning sentiment to your blinkered opinions than that. (FYI THIS is a retort)

Pathetic retort.

His ankle and knee are supposed to have fallen off and he's marching round town in the pissing down rain and standing for 2 hours in a football stadium. The club should have a word.
It was his 3 knees and half an ankle, but now he has two limps so you're right

Status
Not open for further replies.