2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, short of a new RB signing, Vinagre will have to make good on his words when he signed that he can play on the right side of defence.

On a role today, David. Must be some strong glue.

Look at the facts mate: he's played 7 games since the ankle op. He now - from falling on the floor rather than a traumatic challenge - has both an ankle injury and knee injury.

I said well before last season ended we needed to get another RFB in because Coleman cant handle another campaign of 30 games like last season.
he fell and his leg was tangled up in the challenge and him/other player lumping themselves on him, twisting the knee/ankle as he goes down. No evidence of prior weakness. He was 7 games in and how many training sessions? Lots no doubt. The ankle was fine and there is NO evidence to suggest there was an ongoing issue. Shouting loudest on an Internet forum doesn't make it so.

I don't know why you aren't employed by the club as you seem to have any expert and insightful opinion that is unfailingly correct on so many diverse subjects.

Ankle AND knee doesn't sound good to me
Multiple injuries are great. When I was a stupid teen I had my big toenail pulled due to an persistent ingrowing toenail. While it was healing I broke my ankle too whilst trying to climb onto some garages. Had a big cast put on with a hole cut in it to allow my operated toe to get it's dressing changed. Good times?

It's a nothing challenge. He falls awkwardly and he's ended up with two sites of injury on his leg.

That's a concern.
Is that your voice on the clip, Dave?

Pretty much how I imagine your dull-cit tones to be. Bit like that happiness incarnate itself - eyeore from Winnie the Pooh - just more mechanical, like a WIND UP clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.