2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose and Lily Wreath - White.jpg

Seems a bit strange. The optimist in me likes to think that they've had to scan both because there's no immediately clear injury and you'd think an ACL or something similar would be pretty obvious and picked up straight away.

Obviously this is Everton though so every chance it's some obscure freak double injury
Correct. A dr diagnosed my acl injury by watching me walk 10 yards. Fingers crossed they are scaning both because they cant see anything obvious

Seems a bit strange. The optimist in me likes to think that they've had to scan both because there's no immediately clear injury and you'd think an ACL or something similar would be pretty obvious and picked up straight away.

Obviously this is Everton though so every chance it's some obscure freak double injury
I think he turned with his studs in the turf, so I’d assume he twisted both ankle and knee

You can diagnose an acl or mcl injury without a scan so that bodes well at least

Status
Not open for further replies.