2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Curtis

Player Valuation: £25m
I have minimal concerns regarding Patterson's injury as we have a crack and proficient medical staff. There as renowned as the everton board in their methods. Heard they apply a homeopathic approach here's a clip of some their work

davek

Player Valuation: £150m
I dont think I've seen anything as embarrassing as this for a long time: 52 pages of posts added to this thread since Wednesday night - as if we'd heard that the 5th Beatle was on a life support machine...and I'M the obsessive!

Lol!!

loel.gif

Paul Rideout

Player Valuation: £35m
There's nothing hypothetical about it: he HAS an ankle and knee injury after 7 games. They weren't caused by a bone crunching tackle either.

Dont tell me that everyone on here isn't wondering how a lad of 20 who's played about 16 senior games in his career is going to be reliable for us.

everyone on here isn't wondering how a lad of 20 who's played about 16 senior games in his career is going to be reliable for us.

Wizard

Player Valuation: £40m
I dont think I've seen anything as embarrassing as this for a long time: 52 pages of posts added to this thread since Wednesday night - as if we'd heard that the 5th Beatle was on a life support machine...and I'M the obsessive!

Lol!!

loel.gif
Thought I’d have a quick look. You’ve posted 61 times in this thread since then you absolute fruit loop. So yeah, I’d say you’re obsessed

CrustySack

Player Valuation: £0.99p

Lol!!

loel.gif

Dave. You've had a right mare on the stadium thread and the Patterson thread. Any remaining credibility you had is gone. Take a break pal.

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks