2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall someone mentioning his ankle was made of Wensleydale cheese
This is an actual picture from his scan on his ankle

1664051348704.jpeg

Let's just settle down and wait until Tuesday. It's not a disaster if he's out.

Some people have made utter middens of themselves over a lad who has 7 appearances for us.
Bit rich you telling people to settle down and wait til Tuesday. Most of us have been whereas you’ve said he’ll be out for a long time and that his leg is basically shot

Bit rich you telling people to settle down and wait til Tuesday. Most of us have been whereas you’ve said he’ll be out for a long time and that his leg is basically shot
He might well be. Let's see what the results of his scans show.

I dont know where the optimism is coming from if the results are still pending? ?‍♂️

Patterson's tweet probably means that his leg is feeling less sore or swollen...which will happen with treatment 4 days after the event.

Let's just settle down and wait until Tuesday. It's not a disaster if he's out.

Some people have made utter middens of themselves over a lad who has 7 appearances for us.
Only 7 games, but has been one of our best players and is part of a back four that is only second to Man City (defensively)

Don't want an injury to reduce the lads momentum.

Only 7 games, but has been one of our best players and is part of a back four that is only second to Man City (defensively)

Don't want an injury to reduce the lads momentum.
Yes, we want to see that momentum maintained. But the recent posts here seem to believe this is not a serious knock. How can that be if the results aren't ready yet?

Overall, we have a RB who may or may not be out for weeks. It's not exactly a nightmare scenario is it?

There's only one position I worry about: forwards. We dont have enough of them and it's cost us already and will continue to do so until we get on in.

Status
Not open for further replies.