2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny is better at the moment?
Couldnt get a game past James Taveneir.

…if Kenny is better at the moment, it’s a disastrous signing. Patterson is first choice RB for Scotland, Kenny wouldn’t be.

i like the look of this lad, he’s very composed in possession, able to joint in link play, is creative in the top third and has decent athleticism. Looking forward to watching him.

Last edited:
Might be more Patterson just joined the club, is really young inexperienced lad and his here for the long term. No point in sticking him with a another debutant in a national broadcasted game against a potential banana skin of an opponent.

…perhaps putting Kenny in the shop window in an attempt to shift him this month.
I saw a fair bit of Kenny when on loan with Celtic last season. He wasn't great for them and they didn't have a starting RB (or much of anything else in defence TBH).

Out of interest how much do Everton fans think Kenny is worth in the transfer market?

I saw a fair bit of Kenny when on loan with Celtic last season. He wasn't great for them and they didn't have a starting RB (or much of anything else in defence TBH).

Out of interest how much do Everton fans think Kenny is worth in the transfer market?

His contract is up this summer so nothing.

If we were selling him with time on his contract then I'd be happy to get a couple of million from a Championship club.

Status
Not open for further replies.