Confirmed Signing Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a Rangers fan born and bread who Everton is my 2nd team. Followed them since Walter Smith took over and never stopped after he left. Trust me Everton are getting a fantastic RB in the making. He hasn't featured much for Rangers this season but the fans have been calling for him to play. He is very pacey, a good defender and reads the game really well. IF this goes through this is a fantastic move for Nathan and for Everton. If Everton waited until next year to buy him it would be at least double.

Hi mate. A new Gary Stevens?

Enjoy it here. Best regards from Germany

Another Rangers fan here, just thought I'd give a quick opinion since Everton are my English team now. You guys have got a really good young player on your hands, I don't know anything about Coleman, but Nathan will at the very least push him from the start, and once he gets his chance and settles you will see what he can do.
I noticed one or two negative comments when scrolling through here and I get that some of you might not be convinced, others have stated Pattersons qualities so I won't go over them again but this kid has really impressed every time we have played him. Just as an example he scored on his debut within 17seconds, in Europe.
Also Played pretty well against Real Madrid in a summer friendly and although Taverner is our captain and possibly best player, a lot of us were still wanting Patterson to play when Tav has been a bit meh.
None of us wanted to lose him, but we didn't want to see him sitting on the bench either. He's still a bit raw but he has bags of potential. Nathan's a great kid, I genuinely think a season or two from now his fee will look like a bargain.

Im sure once he's settled in he'll be a great acquisition. Lets face it, judging by what we've seen this season, considering we've got a defence that cant defend (additionally, control the ball, tackle, distribute etc etc), I'm looking forward to when we're in a more comfortable position and this lad and young Branthwaite play together.

Out of curiosity have you ever signed a player from Rangers that was rotten?

I remember Jelavic was unreal for his first 6 months at Everton and then he just disappeared if that makes sense.
Alec Cleland didn’t really set the world alight, but apart from him I don’t think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.