Nathan Broadhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Finish. I did think he was a bit lazy off the ball, but I guess you don't know what he's been asked to do by the manager. wouldn't get away with that at Everton. is he worth a chance ? I don't F'in know does anyone know anymore!!

Great Finish. I did think he was a bit lazy off the ball, but I guess you don't know what he's been asked to do by the manager. wouldn't get away with that at Everton. is he worth a chance ? I don't F'in know does anyone know anymore!!
Worth a chance? Sometimes it’s right place right time, he’s suffered many injuries and if he’d been here he’d have been a better bet than Dobbin to come on against Chelsea, he’s very mobile ,scores goals. But… he’s 23 , Dobbin is19 . He’s a decent player at lower levels, we’re pretty crap at times so he may improve us in some games but the answer is : No , nobody knows anymore!

He had a very good pre-season, so we loaned him out ..... Everton That

Darn right Joey but which jerk loaned him out, should have got him back weeks ago but now hamstring gone.

He should have stayed here getting some games in the A team for experience Benitez willing.

Curse strikes again!
Don't anybody say that we exaggerate our injury woes. Yet again someone we have out on loan suffers season ending injury. He was playing well.

Curse strikes again!
Don't anybody say that we exaggerate our injury woes. Yet again someone we have out on loan suffers season ending injury. He was playing well.

Hopefully he done enough to earn himself a good move and us a good fee, though his continual injury woes could put teams off

Out for three months, that sucks
Sunderland striker Nathan Broadhead faces a long lay-off with the hamstring injury he suffered in the EFL Cup defeat at Arsenal and could even miss the rest of this season.
Boss Lee Johnson has said that the on-loan Everton striker, 23, will be sidelined for at least three months.

Out for three months, that sucks
Sunderland striker Nathan Broadhead faces a long lay-off with the hamstring injury he suffered in the EFL Cup defeat at Arsenal and could even miss the rest of this season.
Boss Lee Johnson has said that the on-loan Everton striker, 23, will be sidelined for at least three months.

It’s a shame for the lad, hope Sunderland come in for him in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.