Name a better young team in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

markDee

Player Valuation: £2.5m
We have the best young team in the league. But we are bottom half.

Why?

Young players are inconsistent, it's been proved, and our young team currently have a problem with holding onto a lead.

Imagine this team in 2 or even 3 years time.

We need to be patient.

This year may not be the one. But if we keep this team together we are onto one of the best everton squads ever.

We need to just be supportive and enjoy it while we can. All the moaning I see at the match makes me angry, give the lads time and the manager some credit.

Basically what I'm trying to say is COYB
lol

We have four good young players and a bunch of older experienced players and also something called a Kone.
We have a fairly middle starting 11 as far as age goes. Spurs and the RS both have a younger first team and both are above us.

image.jpeg

Oldest player at 29 is the goalie. 28 for outfield. Now that's an amazing young team that's performing well so let's stop making excuses about being poo.

View attachment 16832
Oldest player at 29 is the goalie. 28 for outfield. Now that's an amazing young team that's performing well so let's stop making excuses about being poo.

Howard, Barry and Kone being about 900 drive up our average age massively, though.

Replace them with Besic, Mirallas/Cleverley and Robles (which some say we should do anyway) and it changes things.

Carrol, Davies, Walker and Lamela are crap and Dier's average. The only young players they've got to compare to ours are Alli, Kane and Eriksen. I don't think they're any better than Barkley, Lukaku and Deulofeu.

Which makes me question why they're so far ahead of us in the league.

i was going to mention spurs, but i just didn't know if they played that much youth. mason would be there instead of carroll until recently. I thought their players were older than they were, so i discarded them. the only reason they're good this season is because their manager has got them playing like a team. Not many players we'd say we would swap our best players for.

Howard, Barry and Kone being about 900 drive up our average age massively, though.

Replace them with Besic, Mirallas/Cleverley and Robles (which some say we should do anyway) and it changes things.

Carrol, Davies, Walker and Lamela are crap and Dier's average. The only young players they've got to compare to ours are Alli, Kane and Eriksen. I don't think they're any better than Barkley, Lukaku and Deulofeu.

lloris vs howard

Vertonghen and Alderweireld are arguably the best centre back pairing in the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.