My Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero

Player Valuation: £30m
Everton are moving in the right direction, we're looking to nip into a champions league spot and Blue bill vows to give DM money to spend in the summer if we do qualify for the champions league. David Moyes releasing soundbytes to the press about how we need a Raul or Van Nistelrooy to take us to the next level. I think it's fair to say right now we're on the up. We're the best of the rest but not quite good enough for the top 4 according to some.

From the opening paragraph we should be the happiest supporters in the world at the moment right?
Then why does it feel like we're pissing into the wind. KW selling everything he can get his hands on for a temporary fix on the books. Goodison Park apparantly falling to pieces and costing us half a million a year in repairs. Fernandes floundering to find his form that elevated him to then great heights last season. The media continue to ignore us and let everyone know how crap our opponents were rather then how good we actually are.

Referees seem determined to stop us in our assault on the top 4 it's amazing that we're even in fourth spot at the moment with how shockingly bad referees have been this term to us. But that's alright, you add up all these problems and it still doesn't take away anything from our love of our great club. Kirkby or not, Champions league or Relegation, at the end of the day we'll all still goto the Everton match, sing songs about the boys in blue and that's all that matters.

That's Everton for you and I wouldn't have us any other way.

It's just brilliant times to be an Evertonian at the moment.

I looked forward to every game, and i look forward to watching our team batter the [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] out of most teams that come our way.

I wasnt around for the 80's so this is probably the most successful times i've had.

Dont get me wrong, i used to love Everton no matter what when we were fighting relegation but these times are brilliant, i can take the piss out of most supporters really.

Amazing times to be a blue.

I am starting to fall foul of the Man United disease.

I honestly believe we will win every time we play. We've had our "bad spell" in Jan with ANC and injuries. And we survived. Granted, we only got a point at a couple of games we should have won, but we kept going and grinding out the results.

Now we're nearly back to full strength, I think the only thing that will stop us is ourselves, if we don't prepare well enough psychologically for a game. We have quality on the pitch, quality on the bench, a workrate to die for and a team full of heart. Good time to be a blue!!!

It's just brilliant times to be an Evertonian at the moment.

I looked forward to every game, and i look forward to watching our team batter the [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] out of most teams that come our way.

I wasnt around for the 80's so this is probably the most successful times i've had.

Dont get me wrong, i used to love Everton no matter what when we were fighting relegation but these times are brilliant, i can take the piss out of most supporters really.

Amazing times to be a blue.

Exactly, how many "top sides" supporters would still support their club whilst fighting relegation not many, we've done it sat through the dross football of the 90's and are being rewarded now.

It's great to be blue. :D

It has been success in cycles throughout my 50 years as a blue, too many times we've promised and not delivered.

Supporting Everton is like being in love with a wonderfully mysterious woman, she can tease you, let you down without batting an eye lid but you always come back because when its good there is nothing better, it envelops your life and soul. We all want to feel that Adrenalin rush, that climax of excitement that knows no bounds, every nerve and sinew is alive tingling with electricity when we triumph, that intensity is tenfold with a trophy win and that feeling is what it is all about footballing orgasm. Pity the other fans of the so called big four they have forgotten what it means, what it feels like, they are blasé because of success but to us blues it will be extra special having come back from the brink of a Leeds like crash on too many occasions. The [Poor language removed] fans are worse than the rest, their arrogance makes them envious of trophies they have never won such as the Premiership, they are the spurned suitors of football, the pariahs if you like. We blues will be happy for some silver ware and it won't be long in coming;)

Its in my heart and in my soul and will be until I die;)

It has been success in cycles throughout my 50 years as a blue, too many times we've promised and not delivered.

Supporting Everton is like being in love with a wonderfully mysterious woman, she can tease you, let you down without batting an eye lid but you always come back because when its good there is nothing better, it envelops your life and soul. We all want to feel that Adrenalin rush, that climax of excitement that knows no bounds, every nerve and sinew is alive tingling with electricity when we triumph, that intensity is tenfold with a trophy win and that feeling is what it is all about footballing orgasm. Pity the other fans of the so called big four they have forgotten what it means, what it feels like, they are blasé because of success but to us blues it will be extra special having come back from the brink of a Leeds like crash on too many occasions. The [Poor language removed] fans are worse than the rest, their arrogance makes them envious of trophies they have never won such as the Premiership, they are the spurned suitors of football, the pariahs if you like. We blues will be happy for some silver ware and it won't be long in coming;)

In a perverse way, the relegation battles in the nineties were more exciting than the non-achievements 20 years earlier - at least we got the adrenalin rush on the last day of season by escaping relegation. The worst type of season as a supporter is actually the one where you expect to be mid-table, and that's where you are the whole season. Boring!

(That's an almost exact quote from my mate who supports Derby - I guess he must be happy :D)

Mark my words Monty.

Everton will win the Premiership before Liverpool do.

David Moyes releasing soundbytes to the press about how we need a Raul or Van Nistelrooy to take us to the next level.

Who do you think the "it" player is for Everton? Who is the guy who takes us up to the next stage like a Cantona for ManUre or a Shearer for Blackburn?

Maybe that player is already on the scene. Yak has been that kind of difference-maker for us since he's returned.

Who do you think the "it" player is for Everton? Who is the guy who takes us up to the next stage like a Cantona for ManUre or a Shearer for Blackburn?

Maybe that player is already on the scene. Yak has been that kind of difference-maker for us since he's returned.

...or Andy Gray for us in the eighties.

I suspect there's a midfielder out there, an impact player and a dressing-room leader, that could fit the bill. Not sure who it would be - the ideal would be a cross between Pirlo and Gattuso.

...or Andy Gray for us in the eighties.

I suspect there's a midfielder out there, an impact player and a dressing-room leader, that could fit the bill. Not sure who it would be - the ideal would be a cross between Pirlo and Gattuso.

Steven Gerrard buy yourself out of a contract and join your beloved blues on a free transfer, we'll get you that league championship medal you want lollollol

Steven Gerrard buy yourself out of a contract and join your beloved blues on a free transfer, we'll get you that league championship medal you want lollollol
how we'd laugh if he "barmby'd" the [Poor language removed] : "boyhood blue, honest - look at the picture!"

Status
Not open for further replies.