Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what camp I'm in with besic you see him one game and he looks great then next time you see him he looks awful just don't know next season is a big one for him.

Not sure what camp I'm in with besic you see him one game and he looks great then next time you see him he looks awful just don't know next season is a big one for him.

I'd be more concerned if he always looked crap. He's only 23, consistency is something he can learn. The talent to do some of what he does can't be

I'd be more concerned if he always looked crap. He's only 23, consistency is something he can learn. The talent to do some of what he does can't be
Nonsense, at 23 these days he ought to close to the finished article. He isn't anywhere near good enough, and I can't wait till Koeman jibs him on the first day of pre season for pretending he's hard but couldn't fight my nan.

Nonsense, at 23 these days he ought to close to the finished article. He isn't anywhere near good enough, and I can't wait till Koeman jibs him on the first day of pre season for pretending he's hard but couldn't fight my nan.
I don't like "these days". Not with him or any other young football player. I think it's unnatural nowdays that they want that 20 years 'old' young lads play like experienced ones. And if they don't everyone slaughter them. Like Stones, Barkley,Lukaku.

Altough I agree that he should be in a higher level now. I think injuries and this Martinez saga didn't do any good for him.

I guess Vardy kicks that into touch

Status
Not open for further replies.