Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needed around 30 mins to get used to that RB position. After that he was good. Better understanding with Stones, good tackles and dribbles. As a matter of fact the two of them did exactly the same amount of dribbles as the rest of the squad....which is a shame, they shouldn't be the ones who have to do that. I'm happy with his performance (altough I know that for the first goal he's hugely to blame, he didn't keep up with Martial), I know he played only around 10 games in RB in Hungary. That's nothing.

He's not a RB, wuld have been better playing McCarthy or Pennington there. Maybe even Hibbert for this first half would have been better.

Should have been Pennington, and more to the point should have been the right back cover we signed at the start of the season or in january - inexcusable from Martinez, big learning curve for Besic

Him and Oviedo have finally put to bed the myth that players can play anywhere without proper coaching in the role.

So please swerve the Baines in midfield, Stones in midfield, Geri at number 10 shouts cos they stink.

If , as suggested we may have a new manager and a big transfer budget , I would not be surprised to see us spend big money on a defensive midfielder, I am not sure that Besic will ever be a first team regular.
He still hasn't come close to establishing himself in the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.