Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
But cringeworthy all this. Massive hype for a 4million pound signing from the Hungarian league. I hope he's good, everyone is buzzing off this one performance against argentina, and yes he was pretty good. I dint remember him being too spectacular tho. However I remember him on his arse as messi slotted the winner.

hi guys another Bosnian that followed Besic to your forum:) just to let you know I have been laughing my ass off reading your posts for the past 10 days, you seem like a great bunch of people:)

btw.. a smile
WuBLjLZ.gif

That's a clip of him watching this:

gerrard-slip.gif

hi guys another Bosnian that followed Besic to your forum:) just to let you know I have been laughing my ass off reading your posts for the past 10 days, you seem like a great bunch of people:)

btw.. a smile
WuBLjLZ.gif

You ain't seen nothing yet.

What's your views on FFP? And the Lisbon Treaty?

Would be hilarious if after all the hype he comes off the bench first game of the season to defend a corner and instead of being some midfield enforcer turns out to be a GK like off mike bassett lol

For the first time ever I can claim to be itk. I'm having a pint with a good friend of the agent in Cork and the reason that the transfer hasn't been completed yet is that the Hungarian team sent the wrong bank details to the agent. Everton has sent him the money but he can't transfer it to Hungary. The deal will be announced Monday or Tuesday next week. Back to lurkdom.

For the first time ever I can claim to be itk. I'm having a pint with a good friend of the agent in Cork and the reason that the transfer hasn't been completed yet is that the Hungarian team sent the wrong bank details to the agent. Everton has sent him the money but he can't transfer it to Hungary. The deal will be announced Monday or Tuesday next week. Back to lurkdom.
Seems legit

Good story if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.