Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said mate if he wants to learn his trade ie the basics of the game like positional play then he should go back to Hungary as the premier league exposes players without the requisite know how
This guy :) dear , like a parrot :) and knowlege of football goes few years back, What he said about Gattuso and Seria A in AC Milan time tell me all about him. Ok You hate Besic for some reason we got it . Can u please stop repeating same sentence every 4 post , it s boring.Besic was better then Barry in last 3 games make two mistakes for two goals ( one against Spurs one last night and a lot more that did not punished ), yes Besic make mistakes witch is i think normal for sombody who sill don't have 1000 minutes in PL but but not us much us Barry who has years and years of PL. And i agree he should play with somebody other then Barry who also sit back and did not create [Poor language removed] for 3 games and then Besic will get more comfortable to play more up front with more minutes, It s clear he has speed to make holes in midfield ,he can hit pass , and he can defend .

Last edited:
This guy :) dear , like a parrot :) and knowlege of football goes few years back, What he said about Gattuso and Seria A in AC Milan time tell me all about him. Ok You hate Besic for some reason we got it . Can u please stop repeating same sentence every 4 post , it s boring.Besic was better then Barry in last 3 games make two mistakes for two goals ( one against Spurs one last night and a lot more that did not punished ), yes Besic make mistakes witch is i think normal for sombody who sill don't have 1000 minutes in PL but but not us much us Barry. And i agree he should play with somebody other then Barry who also sit back and did not create [Poor language removed] ffor 3 games and then Besic will get more comfortable to play more up front with mor e minutes, It s clear he has speed to make holes in defence he can hit pass and he can defend .
We played a lot better second half. Besic was not there and we did not miss him. Therefore I don't think we need him.

We played a lot better second half. Besic was not there and we did not miss him. Therefore I don't think we need him.
You did not notice that Barkley was going in and that maybe that is the reason we create one good chance in second half. We play better but not much better and that has nothing to do with Besic . When player that young who come from poor league play better then Barry few games he has potential . That is something even your sttuborn head must admit . You clearly don't like him that has nothing with football becouse even if he play really bad and hes not, he deserve a season before he got comments that u are giving.One more thing we only lose that half becouse Mariner give softes Peno i ever see and not gave Mangala red , also that Milner situation come of Barry losing ball again like against Spurs in dangerus area.

Last edited:
I don't think Besic and Barry compliment each other very well. Barry seems to rely on McCarthy a lot for his extra work rate and ability to close players down and cut out danger, a part of Mume's game that he hasn't really developed yet in the PL. Tbf to the lad, he has just made a step-up from the Hungarian league, where he played a different position and the standard isn't as high.

Barry disappointed me more than anybody yesterday. He looked tired, and his usually reliable passing and decision making were pure [Poor language removed]. I really think when McCarthy is fit again, we need to play him alongside Mume for the most part, and lessen Barry's workload. To me, he doesn't look like he can play any more than 30 games a season.

I like Besic, but I wish he'd stop the backward pirouetting nearly every time he gets the ball. So predictable. If it's read, then he's immediately in trouble.

Reactions: FTY

Tbh mate I think martinez has given people the inpression that he is totally clueless with bringing osman on and taking besic off ahead of barry. Keeping hibbert on as well is just stupid.

Its very negative indeed and then we hear its phenomenal...because...well just because.

Oh, and we lost the game.

I'm surprised he isn't getting more credit for helping see off Aguero, and almost doing the same for Yaya too.

He's clearly in need of development, and our current form means he's going to get criticism because of his faults.

Given McCarthy and Gibson are injured, and Barry's also short on form, he's all we've got. Except maybe Osman, but that's a whole other box of wax I'd rather not open.

Give the lad a break. There are many other members of the first team that should be showing more and aren't.

When Baines and Jagielka first came to the club they were barely in the team in the their first season. After adjusting to the league they did more than ok. Declaring Besic a hit or a miss after a few games doesn't really live up to our 'If you know your history' ideal...

think besic is a useful player, alway's looking for the ball and his passing is pretty impressive. think he will be a good player for us. he has admitted today he need's to bulk up his physique, which he is working on. so all credit to the lad.showed some good skill's pre season,another few games and i think he will come good.

Status
Not open for further replies.