2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besic is a decent player but like McCarthy not able to stay fit. He should definitely move on this summer. If he stays he will be well down the pecking order and I'm not even sure he will fit Silva’s style. If we get a little bit back for him and his wages gone at least it should create some more space. I liked him when he first joined but was badly managed then picked up that horrendous knee injury.

I love the character of Besic and his passion every time he steps onto the pitch but he just won’t ever be up to the level to make it here.

Hopefully we can find him a new club that’ll be a good fee to take him permanently.

A football epicurean who enjoys my respect is @MarcelsGoat : he considered Besic among the best he’s seen. On the basis of that endorsement, Everton would be foolish not to retain Mo on an improved contract.

I love the character of Besic and his passion every time he steps onto the pitch but he just won’t ever be up to the level to make it here.

Hopefully we can find him a new club that’ll be a good fee to take him permanently.
It's performances like that can't hurt. I mean, he was REALLY good.

Status
Not open for further replies.