2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Eggs

Player Valuation: £70m
Championship player.
Absolutely
....i do think these are such lazy shouts. I see so often on here, ‘Championship player’, or send a player ‘on loan to the Championship’.

These are international players, it’s so much about fitting into a system and fitting into a team. It wasn’t so long ago that Besic kept Messi quiet in a World Cup Group game.

His ship has sailed at Everton, but he’s a player who a manager here or abroad might just think fits his team. I have no idea what level Besic might go.

....i do think these are such lazy shouts. I see so often on here, ‘Championship player’, or send a player ‘on loan to the Championship’.

These are international players, it’s so much about fitting into a system and fitting into a team. It wasn’t so long ago that Besic kept Messi quiet in a World Cup Group game.

His ship has sailed at Everton, but he’s a player who a manager here or abroad might just think fits his team. I have no idea what level Besic might go.
The Championship level.

Zatara

Nobody will pay 9 million for Besic. We will be lucky to get our money back.
International player whose one of Boros best performers in the championship where average guys go for £7-10mil

Well worth it.

EFCPaul

Player Valuation: £35m

It was long ago, 5 years and about 15 injuries ago. I like the lad but it was just never meant to be here.

Richard Anderson

Banned
Banned

He kept Messi so quiet that he scored.

Dymak

International player whose one of Boros best performers in the championship where average guys go for £7-10mil

Well worth it.
He's an average championship midfielder, and we won't see anyone paying those type of figures come the summer.

Kenshin

Such a shame about besic.

The lad could have been world class had he remained fit , sadly.his body held him back enough to stop it ever happening .

I'll always remember him as a player who's first touch set up Costa to score a hatrick

deipnosophist

He certainly has his admirers here in GOT. One or two proclaimed him world class. Unfortunately I did not get to see him play much as I don’t watch much Everton anymore and on the few occasions I do, Besic never plays.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.