MSP Sports Capital

Maybe it's time for Moshiri to separate the stadium from the club. Find funding to finish the stadium.
Sell the club for a reasonable price allowing a new owner to fund the team.

He would then own a state of the art stadium with a guaranteed tenant,
and Everton could get on without life without having a prohibitive price tag around its neck.

what have i missed?

Look at us mate, dire squad, can’t afford to buy a 5 goal a season striker, leaking goals, terrified of scoring, the most unbalanced squad in the league, absolute parasite as a chairman, an owner who clearly wants out, team that has clung on like a turd that won’t flush but can’t keep clinging, financial charges hanging over us, and a fanbase completely deflated with its own club. It’s August and am seriously worried about the future wellbeing of our football club.

Look at us mate, dire squad, can’t afford to buy a 5 goal a season striker, leaking goals, terrified of scoring, the most unbalanced squad in the league, absolute parasite as a chairman, an owner who clearly wants out, team that has clung on like a turd that won’t flush but can’t keep clinging, financial charges hanging over us, and a fanbase completely deflated with its own club. It’s August and am seriously worried about the future wellbeing of our football club.

agree mate.

@Noisy noise annoys @Daveysgingerlovechild

all good lads? lads?

Is there at any point where we just put the stadium project on indefinite hold while we sort out the mess on the pitch and get the rest of the finances? I’d much rather have a quality team on the pitch than move to BMD next year and end up in the championship personally

Don't worry lads, just remember what Chairman Bill said ...

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright said earlier this year: "One very famous football club said to me two or three days ago 'whenever we have a problem we say 'what would the Everton board do because they always get it right?'"

— Phil McNulty (@philmcnulty) June 4, 2021

*I'm still waiting for the person who said this to verify their comment, bearing in mind a 'football club' can't speak ... apart from in Bill's meandering drivel.