MSP Sports Capital

Is it naive to suggest that you should have secured stadium funding before you start building the stadium..?
Before we started building a stadium we had a shadow owner who also owned construction companies, steel companies etc. I wholeheartedly believe that all of this mess has come from having to pay market price for all of it after we were not allowed to use the 'discounted' versions that made the cost so cheap, which is why the overall cost of building it has sky rocketed as a result.

IMG_3085.jpeg

This could force Moshiri's hand into selling. As it looks like Rights and Media funding will insist on getting their money back before we can take on more debt, so the logical way to do that would be for the club to be sold to a consortium or group with deeper pockets than Moshiri to finish the stadium or a group who can pay off Rights and Media their £200m and then take out new financing with someone else, to finish the stadium.

Probably be 777.

he should be selling anyway the f n bell

More dodgy goings on at Goodison Park and all the so called journalists remain in silence year after year

I previously suspected it was another Fortress Sports Fund routine but I’m not so sure now.

Either way , f to the whole lot of them. You would be better off farting in the wind then getting substantial backing to get these terrible people out of the club.

Honestly have to admire Kenwright
He’s hanging on in there
They all took the fall for him and he held back in the ‘interim’ and
Now there’s no interim, genius