MSP Sports Capital

Yep, and why were they not subject to a winding up order or administration?
The bank took ownership and put them into their toxic loans division.
Yet they Coninued as normal.
Yeah not sure why they escaped that but I can only assume it's because the club itself was financially solvent it was just Hicks and Gillette defaulting on loan repayments to RBS.

Yep, and why were they not subject to a winding up order or administration?
The bank took ownership and put them into their toxic loans division.
Yet they Coninued as normal.
The more u owe the bank the more u have them by the short and curlys. The banks will manage the debt to try and recover it as best they can. They clearly made the right decision as they got their money without much delay

I think it's pretty obvious...

Everton are so in the 💩💩💩 financially that 250M gets you complete control of the club.

Let that sink in.

Having said that, if it gets rid of this pathetic 77 year-old hanger-on and brings in new blood...I'm all for it.

And not to paint MPS as any sort of a saviour. They know what they are doing buying on the low.

Hover in the background for a few years. Acquire a bit more ownership. And then flip the team and it's shiny, new stadium to some other buyer at mega profit...

And if it wasn't painfully obvious how desperate this team were for cash - just look at their kit sponsors -

Chang - 13 Years

And then running through the past five -

Sport Pesa - a gambling company based out of Kenya??? FFS

Cazoo - a car retail app??? FFS

Stake - back to gambling... Sad, really. Sad. FFS.

At least the league is stepping in and making these teams do what they can't ethically do on their own wrt to gambling...

I think it's pretty obvious...

Everton are so in the 💩💩💩 financially that 250M gets you complete control of the club.

Let that sink in.

Having said that, if it gets rid of this pathetic 77 year-old hanger-on and brings in new blood...I'm all for it.
I doubt it would get complete control. Say the new stadium will have a value of about 300/400m and then another 300m for Everton so the overall package is worth about 700m. 250m investment will get about 30/35% I reckon

And if it wasn't painfully obvious how desperate this team were for cash - just look at their kit sponsors -

Chang - 13 Years

And then running through the past five -

Sport Pesa - a gambling company based out of Kenya??? FFS

Cazoo - a car retail app??? FFS

Stake - back to gambling... Sad, really. Sad. FFS.

At least the league is stepping in and making these teams do what they can't ethically do on their own wrt to gambling...
That's what I just said.
Saudis sponsoring Newcastle
Etihad at city

It's a nonsense

MSP aren’t coming to be the saviours here. Once BMD’s complete, don’t be surprised to see them mortgage it right to the hilt and have the club repaying it while they take the money elsewhere.

It’s the Yankee Doodle way
There is no value in them mortgaging it, they would have to pay a high interest rate for capital that they already invested. Makes no sense. The danger for EFC is that MSP takes ownership of the stadium and charges EFC an annual rent to use it. The rental value of the stadium would be 40m+ pa. That would be 40m against FFP and also away from the transfer budget each year.

There is no value in them mortgaging it, they would have to pay a high interest rate for capital that they already invested. Makes no sense. The danger for EFC is that MSP takes ownership of the stadium and charges EFC an annual rent to use it. The rental value of the stadium would be 40m+ pa. That would be 40m against FFP and also away from the transfer budget each year.
They wouldn’t care about the interest rates as the club will be repaying that. They could potentially take out triple what they’re putting in and know full well the grounds gonna be full every other week to repay the debt while they’ve got £600 mill in their bank account