MSP Sports Capital

It's more they are not happy to have further debt taken on.
Same thing. Their concern at more debt being heaped on the club results in them not getting their loan repayments. It’s a complete mess, the club is now debt ridden up to the eyeballs. Forget any transfers for any kind of decent fee, not happening.

And we are paying it back by selling players...Great financial plan. I have said it many times before, the only way to make a significant change with that board is by boycotting the games...an empty stadium will have more impact that a few people screaming in the streets.
And stop buying all the over-priced tat on sale - shirts, hats, duvet covers, slippers, coats… Stop giving your money to Kenwright & Co, that is unless you think he deserves it more than you. None of it goes to the football club.

Another day, another kick in the teeth. I'm so completely done with this club, if it was liquidated tomorrow I think I would be delighted. Every single day brings new sadness and embarrassment, which will be solidified in about February when we are mathematically relegated. I'm so happy that I live thousands of miles away. I am not sure how those of you living in the city cope with the shame of it all.

The Athletic reports that the deal fell through due to opposition by one lender, Rights and Media Funding Ltd.

According to a previous article in the Guardian:

The club has also received about £150m in loans from an opaque lender called Rights & Media Funding Limited (RMFL), a Cheshire-based company its lawyers said last year competed “with some of the largest names in sports financing”, although it does not possess a single employee, a website or a phone number.

As the Guardian reported in November, RMFL also appears to have borrowed much of its money from a company based in the offshore secrecy jurisdiction of the Bahamas, which started lending to RMFL just six months after the offshore firm was established and does not reveal its source of funds.

The hope was they could inflate the revenue streams the current board are unable to increase.

Thats whats they've seem to if done at the other companies they've been involved in.

Although tbh monst of the football teams they've been involved in seemed to of struggled.
They don’t have the “capital”, that’s all it boils down to at the end of the day. Sure, they may have put people on the board who have a better clue on how to run the club professionally instead of clowns that couldn’t run a bakery, but ultimately it’s money that gets you upwardly mobile and you need tons of it to compete in this league these days.

Same thing. Their concern at more debt being heaped on the club results in them not getting their loan repayments. It’s a complete mess, the club is now debt ridden up to the eyeballs. Forget any transfers for any kind of decent fee, not happening.

But the difference is, few investors would structure a deal how MSP did.

Most would buy Moshiri out, which would not be oppose by that lender.

So basically another lender we owed money to won’t allow this deal and will call in their £200M loan we owe them if we take money off MSP as they feel in a nutshell we aren’t financially stable and their scared of not getting their money back. Says it all really. We really are in trouble.
So realistically unless someone piles a crap load of investment into us this lot will pretty much veto every attempt if they deem it not enough.
Could be a good thing given who our owner and Chairman are. I have 0 faith in dumb and dumber actually finding a good invester

Way I look at it, this is a positive. I want super wealth owners, not owners who will run us to make a profit. Hopefully the Qataris who are buying United pivot to us now….
Why in the world would they do that? Utd are one of the biggest brands in global football, Everton are a footballing punchline. Nobody of that ilk is buying Everton