Moyes to Atletico Madrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Chrust paul dickov, really, really. Never. Not sure if people actually think dickov is the answer or if people are just winding people up but if people want dickov incharge of our club ahead of moyes well, i will but them in the same credibility as our board.

Jesus Chrust paul dickov, really, really. Never. Not sure if people actually think dickov is the answer or if people are just winding people up but if people want dickov incharge of our club ahead of moyes well, i will but them in the same credibility as our board.

Admittedly I know very little of Dickov, but I commented because his name was mentioned.

This place is full of wools

where?

image002.jpg

Chicoazul is the biggest wool on the forum. FACT.

Naw.

Chico's a unique combination of Scouse and Jock. He loves his Scouseness but is also proud of his heritage.
I liken him to the original Andy King "A scouser with a funny accent" ... I'm assuming he has an accent.

Capello
Ferguson
Wenger
Guardiola
Hiddink

All of these guys would want actual funds for players. So strike them off the list.

Jol
Jol maybe, but he went to Fulham.....which does have money for new players.

Dickov
Maybe, as he might want a taste of the EPL.

Out of all those listed I only see Dickov as a realistic option.

I was hoping the Dickov part would give away the sincerety of my post, let alone putting Jol in there.

My popcorning got analysed, I must be getting a hang of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.