Moyes Talksport interview link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been on SSN about Moyes saying he's not interested in Villa job - made my Fookin blood boil!! Why ask our manager, who the Feck do villa or the media think villa are? We are a bigger club with a better squad AND we don't play in Fookin purple!!

There's talk of Holloway not happy at Blackpool, if he leaves they might ask Moyes if he wants to go there too - Knabheads!!!

Ummm....

images

Last edited:
Just been on SSN about Moyes saying he's not interested in Villa job - made my Fookin blood boil!! Why ask our manager, who the Feck do villa or the media think villa are? We are a bigger club with a better squad AND we don't play in Fookin purple!!

There's talk of Holloway not happy at Blackpool, if he leaves they might ask Moyes if he wants to go there too - Knabheads!!!

It's Claret, and we play in pink.

Seriously....

If you want to reply to my comment about actual football then great, but if you want to discuss the difference between claret and purple jog on to Colouristsareus.com:mad:

But why did you say "we don't play in fookin purple!!"? Not only was that really silly to say; as if the colour of a club's shirts really make them better or worse, but we ourselves have a shiny pink kit!

I agree with the sentiment of your post though. Everywhere I'm reading, journos and what not are implying that Moyes going to Villa would make some sense. When it would not even be a sideways move!

But why did you say "we don't play in fookin purple!!"? Not only was that really silly to say; as if the colour of a club's shirts really make them better or worse, but we ourselves have a shiny pink kit!!

You're right I've been very silly, it was a very silly thing to say and i feel very silly. Thank you for pointing out how silly i have been. I'm now going to stand in the corner of the room for 20 minutes and contemplate how silly I've been today;)

Just listened to the interview and i was a but upset that he didnt call Gosling a "[Poor language removed]". I know he wanted to say it and had to think hard about something nice to say. Hope Gosling fails big time and the bar codes go back down

Status
Not open for further replies.