Moyes says no to Nugent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toffeesforme

Player Valuation: £225k
Apparently we have turned down the chance to sign Nugent. I have heard this from a mutual friend who has no need to wind me up, so i have to say i do believe him. Gotta be honest i think that given the right guidance, and good players around him, Nugent could do a decent job for us.

Apparently we have turned down the chance to sign Nugent. I have heard this from a mutual friend who has no need to wind me up, so i have to say i do believe him. Gotta be honest i think that given the right guidance, and good players around him, Nugent could do a decent job for us.

Reckon we've got far better mate. I like him, being a blue and desperate to play for Everton and that, but so far seen nothing in the Prem to say he warrants a crack with us.

Reckon we've got far better mate. I like him, being a blue and desperate to play for Everton and that, but so far seen nothing in the Prem to say he warrants a crack with us.

I see your point but apparently he was offered for a minimal amount. Would have been good for squad numbers maybe. I'm just biased cos he's a blue i know haha!

I see your point but apparently he was offered for a minimal amount. Would have been good for squad numbers maybe. I'm just biased cos he's a blue i know haha!

I didn't think he was allowed to play for Everton this season mate, it would mean playing for a third Prem club which against the rules.

Kick your mate up the hoop fella.

Never really rated him to be honest. An average player who would,nt improve the team or offer us anything different

I didn't think he was allowed to play for Everton this season mate, it would mean playing for a third Prem club which against the rules.

Kick your mate up the hoop fella.

I don't think he has played for Pompey this year has he? He was sent back from the pre-season training camp, then joined Burnley on the deadline day. Anyway, Pompey are getting special dispensation to sell Kevin-Prince Boateng, as he has played for two teams this season. Oh and i again asked my mate if he would join Everton and he said he isn't leaving Newcastle any time soon. Gutted.

I don't think he has played for Pompey this year has he? He was sent back from the pre-season training camp, then joined Burnley on the deadline day. Anyway, Pompey are getting special dispensation to sell Kevin-Prince Boateng, as he has played for two teams this season. Oh and i again asked my mate if he would join Everton and he said he isn't leaving Newcastle any time soon. Gutted.

Who's that mate?

I think he could be very good (he always looks good when I watch him) and he had me with his 1-0 goal celebration. Big strikers don't peak until late in their 20s. However he needs full time prem experience and not sure he could get it here, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.