Moyes says no to Nugent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen Taylor mate. He told me that he spoke to Nugent earlier and Nugent told him we weren't interested in him. He did say that there were rumors going around up there that Vaughan could be on his way there on loan. :huh:

You're mates with Stephen Taylor?

Is that the one we (allegedly) wanted to sign or a [Poor language removed] one?

You're mates with Stephen Taylor?

Is that the one we (allegedly) wanted to sign or a [Poor language removed] one?

The one we wanted to sign mate. Although he does insist he has never spoken to anyone from Everton. I keep on to him to play for us, and demand a transfer, he just laughs and says he's staying in Newcastle for the foreseeable future.

Apparently we have turned down the chance to sign Nugent. I have heard this from a mutual friend who has no need to wind me up, so i have to say i do believe him. Gotta be honest i think that given the right guidance, and good players around him, Nugent could do a decent job for us.

Not tryin' to be Big Bollox , kid , but I heard otherwise . He's not allowed another loan this season - having played for 2 clubs already - , but I heard we would've been keen .
That's what I was told , anyway . I posted it yesterday , I think .

Not tryin' to be Big Bollox , kid , but I heard otherwise . He's not allowed another loan this season - having played for 2 clubs already - , but I heard we would've been keen .
That's what I was told , anyway . I posted it yesterday , I think .

I'd take him over beckford any day. Nugents dream to play for us...beckford is looking for a payday

Status
Not open for further replies.