Moyes press conference...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missed it, did he say something along the lines of:

'Financially, Mohammed Al Fayed versus Bill Kenwright is like putting U2 against Cher Lloyd on a stadium tour...but we'll do our best out there...'

get in in moyes lad ffs, liven up the dressing room abit COME ON U BLUE BOYS !

It's like trying to get the Greeks to pay taxes.

Hahahaha. Its been the subject of my emails to my Greek mates in the past few months.

It's terrible this is a travesty happening to Greece"

Mate, you once showed me how tax evasion is a national sport"

Yeah, but we have no money and stuff"

I love the Greeks, they're ace.

I think his change in mindset is rubbing off on the players these days and thats why were performing as bad as we are. Weve got to be one of the worst footballing sides in the league, if not the worst?!. The football we produce is dire and i hate to watch it.

Someone up there said maybe its a time for change and he could be right, both for us and Moyes?!.

Now people will bring comparisons to Charlton like the likes of sky and motd do but we'd be different than Charlton as i think we'd make a better appointment than they did when Curbishley left, they appointed Dowie with that Les Reid as technical director or whatever and they couldnt work together and Charlton got into **** and then Reid took over for a while and got em right in **** before they asked Pardew to save em but it was too late and the challenge was too great for him.

If we made the right appointment after Moyes and with the quality we have in the squad and the good youngsters we have coming through, i think we'd be ok but it depends on if the likes of Felli, Baines & Rodwell etc want to better themselves and move on, or give the new man a go and see what happens?.

In our current situation, with no money at all to sign anyone of any significance and having to sell to balance the books and not getting much of a cut of the fee to bring our own players in, i think Moyes as now took us as far as he can and maybe it's time for some young up and coming manager to take over and give us a new outlook and direction?.

I mean how long as Moyesy got left on his deal, 2 years?. Maybe if he doesnt walk at the end of the season and gives us another year and within that 2 years Norwich have been relegated and havent made it back up at the first time of asking, we could go calling for Lambert, he's young and his team play some good stuff and have that attitude and resiliance that there not beaten and never give in and do go for it in games, im sure he'd jump at the chance.

Or what about Gary Speed?. Everton supporter and is starting to put a stamp on things with Wales and bringing youngsters through and having the phylosophy of playing football. In **** circumstances he didnt do too bad at Sheff Utd and kind of had his hands tied behind is back when it came to signing players on loan to help out but they was doing well against relegation until he left, and now he's with Wales and there doing not bad with a couple of really good results of late. He could be one to watch out for in the future!.

I think his change in mindset is rubbing off on the players these days and thats why were performing as bad as we are. Weve got to be one of the worst footballing sides in the league, if not the worst?!. The football we produce is dire and i hate to watch it.

Someone up there said maybe its a time for change and he could be right, both for us and Moyes?!.

Now people will bring comparisons to Charlton like the likes of sky and motd do but we'd be different than Charlton as i think we'd make a better appointment than they did when Curbishley left, they appointed Dowie with that Les Reid as technical director or whatever and they couldnt work together and Charlton got into **** and then Reid took over for a while and got em right in **** before they asked Pardew to save em but it was too late and the challenge was too great for him.

If we made the right appointment after Moyes and with the quality we have in the squad and the good youngsters we have coming through, i think we'd be ok but it depends on if the likes of Felli, Baines & Rodwell etc want to better themselves and move on, or give the new man a go and see what happens?.

In our current situation, with no money at all to sign anyone of any significance and having to sell to balance the books and not getting much of a cut of the fee to bring our own players in, i think Moyes as now took us as far as he can and maybe it's time for some young up and coming manager to take over and give us a new outlook and direction?.

I mean how long as Moyesy got left on his deal, 2 years?. Maybe if he doesnt walk at the end of the season and gives us another year and within that 2 years Norwich have been relegated and havent made it back up at the first time of asking, we could go calling for Lambert, he's young and his team play some good stuff and have that attitude and resiliance that there not beaten and never give in and do go for it in games, im sure he'd jump at the chance.

Or what about Gary Speed?. Everton supporter and is starting to put a stamp on things with Wales and bringing youngsters through and having the phylosophy of playing football. In **** circumstances he didnt do too bad at Sheff Utd and kind of had his hands tied behind is back when it came to signing players on loan to help out but they was doing well against relegation until he left, and now he's with Wales and there doing not bad with a couple of really good results of late. He could be one to watch out for in the future!.

True.

Swansea and Norwich and a far few Champo sides havent spent anything but yet can string a few passes together.

Swans and Norwich look like Brazil of the 70's compared to us.

Hahahaha. Its been the subject of my emails to my Greek mates in the past few months.

It's terrible this is a travesty happening to Greece"

Mate, you once showed me how tax evasion is a national sport"

Yeah, but we have no money and stuff"

I love the Greeks, they're ace.

The Greeks are my heroes:

IMF/EU/World Bank: "Here's some bailout money, bring more austerity in".

Greek Government: "More austerity? You're a having a laugh, but cheers for the cash you ****ing mugs".

Post match interview, putting the ****e in their place.

"If you look back to previous seasons, we've tended to get better as the season's gone on so I'm hoping that will be the case again.

"What we needed to do from this period was find a win from somewhere. We've had a really difficult last three games, with Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea, and we have got Manchester United next week.

"Arguably three of those will realistically be up there at the top of the league and we had Liverpool in there as well."

lol

"If you look back to previous seasons, we've tended to get better as the season's gone on so I'm hoping that will be the case again.

"What we needed to do from this period was find a win from somewhere. We've had a really difficult last three games, with Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea, and we have got Manchester United next week.

"Arguably three of those will realistically be up there at the top of the league and we had Liverpool in there as well."

lol

Hahahaha.

lol

Moist is still the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.