Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest - the love in with Martinez is partly cos of some of the alternatives and partly cos he told The Sh1te where to go. Wish he'd relegated them tho!

I know there is not many of them but anyone know what the pie eaters think of Martinez

I was actually speaking to a client today who has a season ticket at both EFC and Wigan. He said with his Wigan head on he wants him to stay and get them back up. With his Everton head on he said he wants him nowhere near Goodison. Basically, too good for Wigan but not good enough for Everton yet.

i refuse to believe he has interviewed any internal person for the managers job. Morelikely for better coaching positions in a new managerial scheme

Kenwrong has probably got a hard on at the thought of 65k a week Moyes off his hands, a bumper TV deal coming in and a cheapie manager being brought in who won't ask for any money for transfers. And not forgetting the extra 25m for Fellaini.

Bet he's made up. Must be mint being a chairman.

Would internal mean cheap though Dave? I can't see, for instance Pip taking a massive pay cut.
They'll be so desperate for the job the club can put a short term contract in front of them (even if it isn't announced as short term it'll be an understanding), and they defo wont start out on anything like Moyes salary. It'll be an internal appointment imo (Weir as far as I can see, God help us, the feller recently linked with the mighty Falkirk) because I see ZERO evidence of any moves to explore what managerial options are outside the club. All of this *process* has been a smokescreen from start to finish. They've known they'd hire within and take a chance all along because there's been no compo and...well...not to put too fine a point on it...they're a bunch of lying cheap crooks taking the piss (as per) out of the people who deserve much more than they can offer.

They'll be so desperate for the job the club can put a short term contract in front of them (even if it isn't announced as short term it'll be an understanding), and they defo wont start out on anything like Moyes salary. It'll be an internal appointment imo (Weir as far as I can see, God help us, the feller recently linked with the mighty Falkirk) because I see ZERO evidence of any moves to explore what managerial options are outside the club. All of this *process* has been a smokescreen from start to finish. They've known they'd hire within and take a chanceall along because there's been no compo and...well...not to put too fine a point on it...they're a bunch of lying cheap crooks taking the piss (as per) of the people who deserve much more than they can offer.

Unfortunately I think this will be spot on.

It shouldn't do, Skybet know about as much as us!

Personally i'm not against Perreira, i just don't know enough about him to say i'd like him here.

Staggered that a quarter of those who voted want him here though, i think i'll take the view that a fair few of them don't know much about him either :D

Don't know much about him to be fair

So long as it isn't Mark Hughes or one of the other group of sub par British managers, I'll be alright with it

Still on "Team Zola" myself to be fair

I'll take Perreira, he might be just what we need

Still not against Lennon either, for the multitude of reasons mentioned in the past

I find it hard to understand why there hasn't been a lot of talk surrounding mark Hughes give our new manager. He looks to me to be the perfect candidate. While vitor seems to be the flavour of the month because he is foreign. I believe it would be a terrible move. For one we choose a man like this to take over the club it definetely show a little bit of panic just for the fact that he is there and from a decent club shouldn't mean much especially when his own fans were calling for his head.
Highes on the other hand is widely regarded as being good on a tight budget and playing some really tight and patient football which is what we need. Hughes has a track record at Blackburn and Fulham of doing very well with limited resources. And with the disaster which was or I believe Hughes will have plenty to prove.

I was actually speaking to a client today who has a season ticket at both EFC and Wigan. He said with his Wigan head on he wants him to stay and get them back up. With his Everton head on he said he wants him nowhere near Goodison. Basically, too good for Wigan but not good enough for Everton yet.

I don't think he is the man for us,sounds like Stoke would suit him better,he seems like a nice Guy,
But we are talking about the Everton manager here,not for me thanks.

I find it hard to understand why there hasn't been a lot of talk surrounding mark Hughes give our new manager. He looks to me to be the perfect candidate. While vitor seems to be the flavour of the month because he is foreign. I believe it would be a terrible move. For one we choose a man like this to take over the club it definetely show a little bit of panic just for the fact that he is there and from a decent club shouldn't mean much especially when his own fans were calling for his head.
Highes on the other hand is widely regarded as being good on a tight budget and playing some really tight and patient football which is what we need. Hughes has a track record at Blackburn and Fulham of doing very well with limited resources. And with the disaster which was or I believe Hughes will have plenty to prove.

tumblr_m2ctipSC9j1rqwxwro1_500.gif

I wanted to google "how long has bill kenwright been chairman of everton" and as soon as I had typed in "How long has Bill Kenwright", google autocompleted and one of the options was. "How long has Bill Kenwright got".... funny the questions people ask...

Status
Not open for further replies.