Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Everton manager..................STEVE ROUND

tumblr_lwj97cTJUc1r7gq2to1_500.gif
He has a more legitimate claim than the FF cone-management gang who were interviewed for the post.

He has a more legitimate claim than the FF cone-management gang who were interviewed for the post.
lol I'm starting to get worried about these rumours and these shouts in the Echo from Snodin supporting Stubbs. If we would have to have an internal appointment then it can only be one man Duncan Ferguson.

lol I'm starting to get worried about these rumours and these shouts in the Echo from Snodin supporting Stubbs. If we would have to have an internal appointment then it can only be one man Duncan Ferguson.

If that happens then I hope the big man’s first press conference goes along the lines of ‘I take back the apology you ginger twt, I just wanted to get in and get your job. We’re gonna fckin murder you when you come to Goodison!’ That would soon put an end to the Utd love in/feeder club crap.

Cheap club = cheap option. Be VERY afraid. And when/if it happens we'll have 'ginger two clubs' telling us all what a bang on appointment it is and it's a dynasty and Everton have a big boot room tradition now; Bill will shed a tear at the description of his new masterstroke....and some supporters will grumble, but the rest will go baah! and swallow it all hook line and sinker.

I know there is not many of them but anyone know what the pie eaters think of Martinez

A few I spoke to rate him highly, they feel he has been really unfortunate, and if the ball used in the premier league was oval, he would have led them to a top 4 spot easily. They are slightly concerned that his bird isn't fat and tattooed , and he doesn't have an ear ring , but they would love him to stay if he could sort it out.

If that happens then I hope the big man’s first press conference goes along the lines of ‘I take back the apology you ginger twt, I just wanted to get in and get your job. We’re gonna fckin murder you when you come to Goodison!’ That would soon put an end to the Utd love in/feeder club crap.

We're better off keeping in their good books until the Rooney transfer is finalised mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.