Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure mate because it seems we were always getting relegated before moyes came and whoever takes over wont have his alchemist like abilities and surely we're 100% nailed on to go to our rightful level which is I presume the championship ?

We might as well just give up lad

We dont stand a chance in this league

We don't do relegation mate.......

My post was abit rushed it was suppose to read this..

Originally Posted by ProZ
Oh right so you would rather win the FA cup one in 8 years of the premiership and then get relegated. Rather than seeing club progression.

Reports Man City are trying to get Martinez as assistant manager to Pelligrini.
w's.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2013/05/18/3986920/-
I assume with a view to promoting him in 2 years.
I cant see Martinez being happy as assistant?

Sorry mate you could well be right but well you could also be wrong. Because you or others say it it doesn't make it a fact I'm afraid. It's likely in the short term a manager may find it hard but again that's speculation to basically state a manager can't be replaced seems to me wrong really I could call it stupid but it's not is just we have different opinions and perhaps hopes

Finally some sense.

And agreed again. Always been a big admirer of Moyes and still think he did a wonderful job given the financial restrictions he worked under during his time at this club. Will be very difficult for any successor to improve on that, but don't want to say impossible. Our aim should always be to keep improving as a club. Cosolidation is a step backwards, as it gives others the chance to catch up. I hope our board realises that also and make the right decision in bringing in the best candidate possible. Whoever will get the vote, it will always be a gamble though.

Sarcasm detected.

Only a slight hint.

I like moyes but it's all but much sometimes . I'd love us to win stuff again but reading posts here if Howard Kendall came here now and we experienced what we did all over again I suspect we'd be worse than kopites. Finishing 6th or 7th seems to make moyes Mourinho , sir Alex and clough all rolled into one , if somebody wins us trophies I suspect collective heads may explode .

Are you sure mate because it seems we were always getting relegated before moyes came and whoever takes over wont have his alchemist like abilities and surely we're 100% nailed on to go to our rightful level which is I presume the championship ?

most seasons in the top flight all thanks to moyes mate!

This thread seems to be infested with rawk members . My mate knows so and so and I was talking to a lad who works for the club. Do you realise that i doubt they would hand you this information . It doing my tree in . This threads getting sh!te now nothing has being said for a few days now . Can't wait until Sundays over so there can be movement with the Sitution

I guess I dont care about trophies as much as most people, I mean when youve seen us win LOADS of them, it gets tiresome.

I found the relegation battles much more fun.

Look at the teams below us, apart from the worst Liverpool team I have ever seen, none of the rest are all that, the PL Is packed with mediocrity. There are so many small clubs and crap teams about, sixth should be our starting point this season, minimum.

Anyone would think it was a miracle.

Look at the teams below us, apart from the worst Liverpool team I have ever seen, none of the rest are all that, the PL Is packed with mediocrity. There are so many small clubs and crap teams about, sixth should be our starting point this season, minimum.

Exactly....

So if the new manager finishes below 6th, then you'll be calling for them to leave?
It's madness. There are 6 teams, who pay over 50% more in wages than us. 6th is a fantastic achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.